Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My New Look The BC!!

 

Call it mid-life crisis or what, I don't know, but after I washed my hair this week I took the scissors and you can see the results. I've been dissatisfied with locks for a while and this is the first phase of eventually cutting them off to start a new set. My hubby who was away on a work trip had a shock on his return(as did the kids when they got back from school). I had already forgotten about it so met him all smiles. He says it's taking him some time to get used to it. He did agree to take photos though. I'm loving it. So easy to take care of. The color I had refreshed a while back it just got "redder" with the summer sun. What do you think?
 
Posted by Picasa
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

I love the new cut why were you dissatisfied with your locks?

The Real Nique said...

I love the new look. The cut is very flattering.

anthia-ofo said...

OK, is this the 1st or 2nd cut? It's a cute look, but why are you wanting to get rid of your locs? Are they too big/too small/...???I always want to know - although I understand bc I went through that myself with my previous locs.

Naturally Sophia said...

I love the new look!!!! You know I am a haircut fan. Do it Amba!!!!!!!!!

C. Dominica said...

I love the cut and the color. Sometimes you just get the itch for a change....a big one. This change looks great.

Amba said...

thanks for the encouraging words. I'm loving my cut - it's so easy!!

A Sista Who Locked said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Natasha Dyer said...

I really like your cut... bet it would be gorgeous with loose curls. If you try it, please post the pics!

Anonymous said...

I think you look absoulutely stunning!!!

wired2worship said...

Hi Amba! loving the short look!

hi to the entire family. I miss the girls terribly! school's been crazy, but it is well!
ttys
Nana

Anonymous said...

Love the color which suits you. I am so disappointed wth the state of my 4 year old sisterlocks which i have maintained for 2 years. I srrongly want to take them outwithout having to cut all of my hair off. Are going to use any products to loosen the locks? I do not have a reliable consultant toget advice from.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Looks good.WIll you do SL again?Or do you plan to go another route this time?

Chrissystina said...

That color is gorgeous. Matter of fact, that style really fits your face well, if that makes any sense!

Docs Locs said...

I love it!
It's cute!
And I saw your girls in Joanne's "response to good hair" video short - adorable as always!

Roz said...

Amba, I love the blunt cut. Did you say that you are going to cut your sisterlocks all off and then start all over again? Whatever you decide, you have the face for it. Have fun!

z said...

This is a very cute style on you!