Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Journey Continues





So I promised I would do some updating and here I am at 00H15 in the morning trying to do just that. It's been a looong day but guess what? I still love my sisterlocks 33 months old now..
As I said in my first post, I live in London and have been trying slowly to build up a client base- not easy with three kids(nine, three and one) smile. But it's been great these past nearly two years.
My routine for my sisterlocks is really simple - freestyle most days. At night I sleep in my LB soc...
I wash every fortnight because I have really dry hair and put a light application of almond oil on my scalp. Since the winter, I use Sisterlocks reconstructor or moisture cream after every wash to counteract dryness and leave my hair feeling softer. Here are some pics....
This shows my hair a year ago shortly after the birth of our last daughter Nina Silole. Notice how thick the locks are...they've condensed much more now.
(You can click on the photos to see them larger)

No comments: