Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

Meet Tele -He's Next In Line For Locks!!


Meet Tele- oldest, only boy and desperately wanting Brotherlocks(TM). For his eleventh birthday present in February, I promised him that if he kept his hair neat and groomed, I would allow him to NOT have a haircut until the summer when I will install his Brotherlocks. Ouch- the promises we make!!
The problem is what do you do with a head of hair that grows faster than you keep up?
Watch the changes since his last haircut.....

 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he keeps his end of the bargain cause I would love to see him with brotherlocks.

Lakia said...

You have the most beautiful kids!

Docs Locs said...

He is cute, cute, cute and will be sooooo handsome in his brotherlocks. How old is Tele?
I hope to meet him at the potluck. I will try to bring my boys.

Amba said...

Thanks for the compliments.

Aya said...

And I bet they will look soooo good on this handsome young man. Can't wait to see pic's

Docs Locs said...

Was happy to meet Tele at the Meetup. Let's do a play date sometime soon!