Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update -2: Compare the Sisters

Isn't it annoying the fact that you can be genetically identical to a person yet your hair grows differently? Ama and I both have Sisterlocks and granted, she had hers a year and a half before mine, BUT... hers were at least two inches shorter than mine when she started AND she had relaxed hair on the ends. Mine was all natural.
I've given up hoping mine will catch up.....


The first photo was taken in Ghana this Easter. The second was taken last Thanksgiving when Ama came to pay us a visit.


I swear I don't seem to much difference in my length, since then. It must be the humidity and the hot tropical sun in Ghana which does her hair so much good...

5 comments:

Ms Stella said...

Your locks are already catching up to your sisters. I can't wait to see your daughter's locks.

Amba said...

Thanks Stella. Coming soon in the next update.

Alise M. said...

Amba,

Wow....you and your twin are stunning with your locks. My twin and I are also identical. She sports traditionals and I have the sisterlocks. I've been reading your blog and was very happy to see your update. Welcome to the U.S.

Amba said...

Thanks Alise.

Naturally Sophia said...

Wow! You all look very beautiful. And your hair has grown tremendously.