Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Helllo and belated Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I updated so here's some of what I've been up to:
Well, I'm building up a client base and my phone's been ringing quite a bit these past weeks. (Amazing what being listed as a certified consultant does for you).
Last week I had 2 retightenings and a new installation(took me a whopping nearly 24 hrs). Another consultation this week and retightenings for next.
My Mother's Day was so sweet. The girls woke me up with breakfast in bed helped by Dad and then we went to church.
I did have a retightening in the afternoon, but we had a special sushi supper.
A belated Happy Mother's Day to all mums and even more thanks to God for this pick up in my business. I'm particularly grateful to all my transfer clients for trusting me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following the journey of several women and finally decided to get locked when I met my trainee/consultant in Selma, Alabama. Your pics are gorgeous and your kids are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your experience with us newbies. Sauda

Amba said...

Thanks Sauda